Refer to the following guidelines before submitting your Unbounce Template.
- $17 - $18: Low-level of overall detail
- $20 - $21: Mid-level of overall detail
- $24 - $25: High-level of overall detail
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup. Unbounce has provided the following guidelines to assist you in this.
How to upload a .unbounce file
- Don’t have an Unbounce account yet? Start a 30 day free trial. If you do have one, sign in at http://app.unbounce.com.
- If you’re not already on the “All Pages” screen, click the “Pages” button in the left nav.
- At the top-right of the All Pages screen, click “Upload an Unbounce Page”.
- Click “Choose File” and find the .unbounce file you’d like to upload on your hard drive.
- Your page should now be uploaded as a new page into your “All Pages” screen
Submission must be a zipped unbounce file exported from the unbounce platform.
- The following article will provide you with a step-by-step tutorial for creating an Unbounce template: The ThemeForest Author’s Guide to Unbounce Templates
- In order to provide a demo URL for your ThemeForest item submission, please follow the instructions provided here.
How to generate your preview URL
After finishing your page…
- Go to the Page Overview screen (the screen before you enter the page builder) and click “Change URL”.
- Enter the URL that you would like. The free account will only allow you to change the URI and keep the domain as http://unbouncepages/, which will work just fine for submitting your templates to Envato. Upgrading to a paid plan will allow you to add a custom domain if you wish
- To publish your page to the URL you’ve selected, click “Publish Page”. A few second later, you’ll have a functioning preview URL.
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket