There is now a central spot for all tickets relating to legal matters. This has been set up as a user in Kayako called: Internal Legal Support Team.
So instead of assigning tickets to either Chaman, Louise or Peter, we can now assign until your hearts content (after following these instructions of course!) to Internal Legal Support Team (Just like you would assign to another person)
When to assign to legal
- For any Trademark and IP concerns (see KB article What should I do to deal with a trademark ® complaint or other IP complaint (other than ©)?
- If you need advice on anything that falls outside our normal processes and that you think may have legal ramifications
- If you are ever unsure about assigning something to legal, check with your Team Leader first.
What to do
- Make sure that you have first checked our member terms and the FAQs to ensure that the information you need isn’t already covered.
- Ensure that you are always leaving a note explaining what you need from the legal team.
- Please include a summary of the issue so that the legal team don’t miss what you need them to do.
- It would be helpful for legal for you to include information such as the username, email address, any previous history that may be relevant such as copyright warnings, disablements etc as well as any other information that you have.
What happens next?
After a ticket is assigned to Internal Legal Team, one of the legal team will allocate the ticket to a specific team member who will then assist with the ticket.
When assigning the ticket for a further follow-up, assign the ticket back to that individual and not to Internal Legal Team...that way the legal team member can follow the ticket and support you until the ticket has been closed.
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket