When uploading an item to the print templates category, it is important to provide the correct information to your buyers and to the reviewers. Ensure that you are following the guidelines below to accurately and correctly describe your item, as well as the general upload instructions.
When uploading your print template item, you will be asked to provide an item description. This appears underneath your preview image on the item's page, and is the first place buyers will go looking for information about your item.
The item description must accurately describe the contents of the download, including:
- A description of the items included in the purchase file
- A list of any assets, mockups, photos and other elements not included in the purchase fileNames and links to the fonts used
- If PhotoDune images are used in the item preview, the name of the item and author with a link back to the item on PhotoDune. See here for more info using PhotoDune images in your item previews.
- You must indicate the file extension and version (e.g. EPS 10) and the minimum version of Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign needed to edit the file.
- You should not include links to external, competing services, including items for sale on your own website. See here for more information on linking to external sites.
Also on the upload form is a section called 'Attributes'. This area briefly describes the key details of the file for sale. The attributes you select must be an accurate reflection of the final item. See below for more detail on each of the 'Attributes' options.
- Graphics Files Included - List the main file and any additional file formats. If you have additional formats, describe how editable they are in the item description.
- Layered - Only set the file to Layered if the layers are editable and well organised.
- PSD - Flattened designs on multiple layers are not considered to be layered. The layers must have a level of editability suitable to the files contents.
- EPS - Vector files must have the main elements in different layers to be considered a layered file. Vector elements on one layer are not considered layered files.
- Minimum Adobe CS Version - This is the minimum version of Adobe CS people will need to edit the main file in your download.
- Print Dimensions - This is the final size of the printed item (not the size including bleed) in inches.
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket