Refer to the following guidelines before submitting your After Effects Scripts.
- Must be a .jsx file.
- Clean folder structure must be maintained, both within the zip, and within the actual project.
- Zip folder's root directory should contain only the script, documentation and sub-folders.
- Documentation must be provided for all project files.
- Documentation must come in a standard, cross-platform format such as RichTXT, PDF, Video, HTML.
- Video help files that do not contain voice-overs explaining what's happening must at least have added text cues to help explain the process.
- Documentation should explain, at the least, how to make the required changes.
For enquiries about your account and being a Envato Market Author:Submit a ticket