- Submitted packs may not have more than 50 presets in them.
- Presets must work with Aperture 3.0+. Versions of Aperture that were released before 3.0 will not be supported.
- All Aperture presets must be saved as .AdjustmentPresets files.
To meet our minimum requirements for documentation, your help file must include:
- A list of all the presets ("looks") included in the ﬁle with the following information:
- The preset name.
- The ﬁle type the preset was designed to be used with. There can be more than one ﬁle type. A few example ﬁle types are: RAW, DNG, JPG, PNG, etc.
- Some presets will not work well with certain types of pictures (over- or underexposed, no background, etc.). Document these picture types with each preset when applicable.
- Version Notes with the following information:
- Date of version release
- Updates included in the release
- Version history
- List the compatible file types, as well as any known picture types that your preset may not work well with (over- or underexposed, no background, etc.)
For enquiries about your account and being a Envato Market Author:Submit a ticket