Refer to the following guidelines before submitting Lightroom presets to GraphicRiver.
- Lightroom preset packs should contain no more than 50 presets
- Submissions must include presets that work with Lightroom 4.
- Authors may submit Lightroom 3 versions along with the Lightroom 4 compatible presets.
- All Lightroom presets must be saved as .lrtemplate files.
To meet our minimum requirements for documentation, your help file must include:
- A list of all the presets ("looks") included in the ﬁle with the following information:
- The preset name.
- The ﬁle type the preset was designed to be used with. There can be more than one ﬁle type. A few example ﬁle types are: RAW, DNG, JPG, PNG, etc.
- Some presets will not work well with certain types of pictures (over- or underexposed, no background, etc.) Document these picture types with each preset when applicable.
- The version(s) of Lightroom the preset can be used with (reminder: Lightroom 4 is required).
- Version Notes with the following information:
- Date of version release
- Updates included in the release
- Version history
- List the compatible file types, as well as known picture types that your preset may not work well with (over- or underexposed, no background, etc.).
For enquiries about your account and being a Envato Market Author:Submit a ticket