Refer to the following guidelines before submitting your ePub InDesign templates.
We recommend (but do not require) adding the following layouts to your digital magazine templates:
- Table of contents
- Article intro layout with photo
- Article intro layout with text and photo
- One advertisement page layout
- Section page with text
- Section page with photo and text
- Letter from the Editor page
- Contributors' page (lists all writers)
It is recommended that you provide separate files for both non-retina and retina displays in both landscape and portrait mode, but templates optimized for only one display size will be accepted. These display sizes are:
- Landscape: 1024px x 768px (132 PPI)
- Portrait: 768px x 1024px (132 PPI)
- Landscape: 2048px x 1536px (264 PPI)
- Portrait: 1536px x 2048px (264 PPI)
- Template must be submitted in the .indd file format.
- Template must include documentation.
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup.
- Documentation must list all layouts and show examples of each layout in portrait and landscape mode.