Refer to the following guidelines before submitting items to the infographics category in GraphicRiver.
Infographics are more than just a map or a tooltip. They are templates that allow the buyer to input their own information.
- An .EPS or .PSD is required, though you may also include other formats
- Files may be RGB or CMYK
- Layers must be clearly labeled
- Guidelines and rulers must be turned off
- Files must be easy to edit by the buyer
- Files using features exclusive to CS5 and upwards should be clearly marked in the description
Written documentation is required to help buyers with setup.
- Documentation must be in either PDF or HTML format
- Documentation must clearly explain how to customize charts, tooltips, and any other included infographics
- Documentation must list the number of elements included in the zip
- Authors are required to document the number of items in their product by leaving a comment to the reviewer during the submission process.
Example comment: "This submission has 15 elements (as defined in the pricing), 5 icons, and 5 text sections for a total of 25 items."
- Submissions may not include more than 35 elements, 50 icons or a total of 100 elements.