Refer to the following guidelines before submitting your Ubercart theme.
The minimum versions required for Ubercart are:
- Drupal 7.x
- Ubercart 3
- Follow the Drupal coding standards found here.
- Follow the Ubercart best practices.
- Templates must work properly with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles.
- Styling must work properly on conﬁgurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items.
- Styling must work properly on currencies which usually have high numbers ($200US =16236.00Yen).
- Template must handle large descriptions and images without "breaking" the design.
- Breadcrumbs must function properly with hierarchies at least three levels deep.
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.
- All required modules must be documented in your item description and documentation ﬁle.
- Custom features falling outside Drupal and Ubercart's core functionality must be clearly documented.
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and documentation ﬁle.
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket