Refer to the following guidelines before submitting your RapidWeaver theme.
The minimum version required for RapidWeaver themes is:
- RapidWeaver 5
- Follow the standards outlined in the RapidWeaver Theme SDK PDF.
- Semantic Markup is required.
- If using jQuery, include it with your theme.
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented. This must include instructions on how to modify your theme.
- List all conﬁgurable features and instructions on how to customize them.
- All required RapidWeaver add-ons must be documented in your item’s description and documentation ﬁle.
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and documentation ﬁle.
For enquiries about your account and being a Marketplace Author:Submit a ticket