Refer to the following guidelines before submitting items to the VirtueMart Templates category.
- Only VirtueMart version 2.0.12 or newer will be accepted
VirtueMart 2.0.12 is compatible with the following versions of Joomla:
- Joomla 2.5
- Joomla 1.7
- Joomla 1.5.x
- Follow the VirtueMart hints for designing your own templates found here
- jQuery must not be loaded more than once as noted here
- There should be no PHP errors, notices, warnings or short tags
- Templates must work properly with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles
- Styling must work properly on configurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items
- Styling must work properly on currencies which usually have high numbers (e.g. $200US = 16236.00Yen)
- Template must handle large descriptions and images without 'breaking' the design
- Breadcrumbs must function properly with hierarchies at least three levels deep
- Some VirtueMart core files have inline HTML and CSS. No additional inline HTML and CSS is permitted.
- The VirtueMart coding standards can be found here. Review that document before submitting your template to ensure your code meets the standards that are listed in the documentation.
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented
- All required plugins must be documented in your item’s description and documentation file
- Custom features falling outside VirtueMart’s core functionality must be clearly documented
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and documentation file
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket