Facebook templates will be used by your buyers to create Facebook page tabs. These tabs are used by Facebook page owners to better engage their audience. There are two types of Facebook templates:
- Standard Facebook Templates: These templates are similar to site templates on Themeforest but have a width of 520px or 810px so that they fit within the width restriction of Facebook tabs.
- Facebook CMS Templates: These templates are similar to CMS themes on Themeforest but have a width of 520px or 810px so that they fit within the width restriction of Facebook tabs.
Standard Facebook Template Technical Requirements
- Semantic markup and up-to-date JS libraries are required
- 810px width is required but you may submit both 520px and 810px width
Facebook CMS Template Technical Requirements
- Template directory structure should follow the default directory structure of the CMS being used
- Libraries must be up to date
- All add-ons/plugins being used must be up to date
- 810px width is required, but you may submit both 520px and 810px width
Documentation must include the following:
- A statement notifying the customer that they must have an SSL certificate to create a Facebook tab. This statement should also appear in the item description after the product info in bold type.
- Instructions on setting up any advanced features that integrate with Facebook
- Instructions on setting up any advanced features of the tab, such as galleries
- An overview of all third-party libraries used in the template
- An overview and installation instruction of all third-party add-ons/plugins used in the CMS template
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket