All audio in the AudioJungle library is royalty-free. Once a license is purchased, it is perfectly legal and legitimate to use AudioJungle music in videos on YouTube.
As YouTube takes copyright infringement seriously, its copyrighted audio detection system will occasionally incorrectly flag licensed AudioJungle music as an infringement. The instructions below explain the simple process of what to do should this ever happen to one of your YouTube videos.
- Go to your Video Manager page on YouTube.
- Locate the video containing AudioJungle music that YouTube has flagged as a copyright infringement.
- Dispute the claim by clicking the link that says, "I believe this copyright claim is not valid".
- You will then be prompted to answer a question explaining why the copyright claim is not valid. Check the option that says, "I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material".
- Submit your response by clicking "Continue". You may then be prompted to give a brief affidavit confirming your claim. At this point you might add something along the lines of, "A license to use this royalty-free music was purchased from AudioJungle.net". You may include a direct link to the item you purchased if you wish. Submit/confirm your dispute. YouTube will then process your claim as soon as possible.
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket