Refer to the following guidelines before submitting items to the PrestaShop Themes category.
- CSS, JS files and images must be organized into their own folders
- There should be no PHP errors, notices, warnings or short tags
- Templates must work properly with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles
- Styling must work properly on configurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items
- Breadcrumbs must function properly with hierarchies at least three levels deep
- Additional themes for older PrestaShop versions must be separated into multiple packages (do not use PrestaShop function calls for version checks)
- Inline HTML or CSS is not permitted
- The Smarty templating system needs to be utilized
- Core PrestaShop files and functions must not be modified
Documentation RequirementsWritten documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented
- All required plugins must be documented in your item's description and documentation file
- Custom featured falling outside PrestaShop's core functionality must be clearly documented
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and documentation file
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket