T-Shirt Preparation Guidelines
This article contains instructions on preparing your T-Shirt for submission to GraphicRiver. For help with our upload process —including how to format your submission title, tags and description— view our item upload guide.
- All shirts must be in vector EPS format.
- Shirt designs should be the same size in inches as they are meant to be on the actual shirt.
- Your EPS must be in CMYK color mode.
- Organize your layers by color. For example, you'd have a layer for everything red and another for everything blue.
- Keep in mind that many potential buyers will be screen printing your designs. Each extra color in your design brings extra costs. Most screen printing machines can only handle 4 to 6 colors. When you have more, you significantly reduce your buyer's options for choosing a printer.
- If you're using a font that doesn't come standard with both Mac and PC, include a link to download the font from reputable sites. If you include the font in your main .zip package, ensure you have the legal rights to do so.
You can submit tickets for any Envato website through this system. However, please search our Knowledgebase before you submit a ticket.Open a Ticket