How to Withdraw Your Earnings
What are the withdrawal options?
There are four options available to authors who wish to withdraw or use their Marketplace earnings.
- For earnings of less than $50 you can spend your earnings on any of the Envato Marketplaces. If your balance is still below $50 after 12 months, you can withdraw the balance to a PayPal account.
- For earnings of more than $50 you can request a withdrawal via one of the following:
- Payoneer - Prepaid Mastercard
- Payoneer - Global Bank Transfer
- For earnings of more than $500, you can request a payout by wire transfer (SWIFT – fees apply).
Payments are processed at the end of each calendar month and paid out on the 15th of the following month (or the next business day).
How do I request a withdrawal?
- Sign in to an Envato Marketplace
- Click on My Account at the top of the page
- Click on the “Withdrawal” button on the sub navigation.
- Click on the “Request A Pay-out” button. This will take you to the withdrawal page.
- Choose the amount you wish to withdraw and the method of payment. Be careful to check the taxation box if you are an Australian resident for tax purposes.
- Click “submit” to process your pay-out request.
For enquiries about your account and being a Envato Market Author:Submit a ticket